To a lesser extent I have also seen people do it with Xinyan

Ezelsbruggetjes voor rekenen, klokkijken, enz.

Moderators: Sébastien, Renée

To a lesser extent I have also seen people do it with Xinyan

Berichtdoor sunxuemei » 31 Mrt 2021 8:35

I have seen folks New Horizons Items draw him as fully black on occasion, even on the offical sub here, and who get really huffy or even agressive when you point he's not really'black representaition' because. . I mean I will not lie, going by how he's drawn in the offical manga I surely do not believe he's just tan but like, there's a spectrum of skin colour people.

To a lesser extent I have also seen people do it with Xinyan. The personality who is very clearly supposed to be the Chinese equvilant of a tanned nation hick (which will be really a sterotype in China too) and that sounds like Applejack.Yep, only another week I saw some crazy hot takes about just how anybody yelling in their interests/anything-not-the-current-situation throughout the entire American capitol catastrophe ought to be ashamed of themselves/should be unfollowed/etc. As if the entire world should halt all tweeting and perform with audience into the American political drama of the day. There's a true problematic expectation on twitter that everyone should both be completely aware of every minutiae of American life and also be dedicated to showing wokeness and constant awareness... even if you are not American.

Oh god, less than a week ahead of the George Floyd protests broke out, there was in my own town a dreadful incident in which a handicapped woman was left to die in a horrific, tortuous manner - so dreadful that even the most bland and emotionally impartial description of the events disturbed me to the remainder of the day.

And George Floyd died, in also awful circumstances, and suddenly that was the ONLY thing anybody was permitted to care about. My fandom spaces I turned to for unwinding from RL activism were flooded with images of violence (much of it also against handicapped individuals, but this was very seldom acknowleged) and tweets basically claiming that if I didn't retweet all these and call myself horrible things I had been a horrible man who would as pieeeep Animal Crossing Items well be killing them (again, lots of handicapped ) people as well.
sunxuemei

Terug naar Ezelsbruggetjes