The next-gen version of NBA 2K21 is on the cusp of unhindere

Hier kunt u algemene zaken lezen betreffende dyscalculie

Moderators: Sébastien, Renée

The next-gen version of NBA 2K21 is on the cusp of unhindere

Berichtdoor sunxuemei » 31 Mrt 2021 8:34

While there is even more about NBA 2K21 MT Coins to find, I think this is a good primer on what you can expect from the new version of the sport, but I guess the remaining question here boils down to how this title is delivered on each the next-gen systems. The fantastic thing is they're virtually identical visually. PS5 and Series X both offer a full native 4K presentation - it looks super sharp on both the systems and all visuals appear exactly the same between these. The PS4 Pro version which I used for last-gen testing, incidentally, also appears to run at indigenous 4K but obviously using reduced visual fidelity. The one difference , predictably, lies with the Series S version. You get all the same next-gen visuals because it's bigger brother, only at a lower resolution.

I'd say that NBA 2K21 is a really good launch for all consoles and far more impressive than I expected. While the constraints in the animation are still evident at points, it is the liquid and realistic-looking basketball game I have ever noticed. Visual Concepts has set a high bar here when it comes to visual quality and that is just the start, actually. It's also nice to realize that this version is totally different from the last-gen iteration, indicating they're building from a new starting point. I hope we will continue to find things improve over time and I will be interested to see how other businesses like EA Sports handle the transition. FIFA 21 has just received its own next-gen update (featuring Frostbite's much-vaunted hair physics, no less) and we are going to be taking a look at that soon.

All Eyes Are On Upcoming Patch

The next-gen version of NBA 2K21 is on the cusp of unhindered greatness, and hopes are high that the approaching patch provides the products --or at least most of them. The significant problems that were holding The City ago seem to have been addressed. The framerates have improved and contact dunks have been nerfed. Also, the Mamba Mentality badge is no working properly. Among the main areas in need of focus is that the MyNBA style.2K blew franchise style fans' minds with the concepts and reach of this revamped MyLeague attribute. Unfortunately, up to now, the version was plagued with crashes when using custom team layouts, rosters, and while pieeeep 2K21 MT scrolling through user-created rosters on the edit screen.
sunxuemei

Terug naar Algemeen